Below shows the hypothetical budget for idea one which will show how much the things I will need to rent things out for. I am planning on filming for 5 days a week and leaving them the weekends of for the 4 week period so I will be filming for 20 days.

Below shows the sources I have used to find out the information for idea one:
http://www.paramountformations.com/product/nominee-director?referrer=adw&gclid=CM218pnq9aQCFV_92AodrH0NhA- Director
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/camera_opertaor - Camera Operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/sound_opertaor Sound operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/lighting_technican Lighting Technician
http://ww2.prospects.ac.uk/p/types_of_job/actor_salary.jsp- Actor
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/video_editor?sb=def&jt=1&gclid=CPeY1LGNg6UCFdX-2AodbVDufQ- Editors
http://uk.search-results.com/web?qsrc=1&o=15647&l=dis&atb=sysid%3D1%3Auid%3D43edf43a8ce54878%3Auc%3D1288283725%3Asrc%3Dhmp%3Ao%3D15647%3Aq%3Dhair%2520stylests%2520for%2520hire%2520per%2520day&q=hiring+a+hair+%2B+makeup+stylist&dm=all- Hair and Makeup Stylist
http://www.cotswold-inns-hotels.co.uk/property/the_manor_house_hotel/rates.htm - Location
http://www.robgos.co.uk/self%20drive%20hire%20rates.htm – Transport
http://www.dvcamerahire.co.uk/hire_semi_professional_video_kit.html - Cameras
Props: http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/wacky/weapons/blades/index.html - knife
Costume: http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - cat
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - vampire
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - Pirate
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - Scream
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - werewolf
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - Dracula
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - Bunny
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - witch
http://www.escapade.co.uk/ProductSearch.asp - evil witch
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-Blood-Theatrical-Stage-Grimas/dp/B000M1EHQA - Fake Blood
http://www.theeditingsuite.co.uk/Pricing_and_packaging.htm - Editing Equipment
http://www.stagelighting.co.uk/stage-lighting-packages/install- Lighting Equipment
Idea 2
Below shows the hypothetical budget for idea two which will show how much the things I will need will need to rent things out for. I am planning on filming for 5 days a week and leaving them the weekends of for the 4 week period so I will be filming for 20 days.

Below shows the sources I have used to find out the information for idea two:
http://www.paramountformations.com/product/nominee-director?referrer=adw&gclid=CM218pnq9aQCFV_92AodrH0NhA- Director
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/camera_opertaor - Camera Operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/sound_opertaor Sound operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/lighting_technican Lighting Technician
http://ww2.prospects.ac.uk/p/types_of_job/actor_salary.jsp- Actor
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/video_editor?sb=def&jt=1&gclid=CPeY1LGNg6UCFdX-2AodbVDufQ- Editors
http://uk.search-results.com/web?qsrc=1&o=15647&l=dis&atb=sysid%3D1%3Auid%3D43edf43a8ce54878%3Auc%3D1288283725%3Asrc%3Dhmp%3Ao%3D15647%3Aq%3Dhair%2520stylests%2520for%2520hire%2520per%2520day&q=hiring+a+hair+%2B+makeup+stylist&dm=all- Hair and Makeup Stylist
http://www.findaproperty.com/searchresults.aspx?edid=00&salerent=1&areaid=0041&prt=2 – Location
http://www.robgos.co.uk/self%20drive%20hire%20rates.htm - Transport
http://www.dvcamerahire.co.uk/hire_semi_professional_video_kit.html - Cameras
Props: http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/wacky/weapons/blades/index.html - knife
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-Blood-Theatrical-Stage-Grimas/dp/B000M1EHQA - Fake Blood
http://www.theeditingsuite.co.uk/Pricing_and_packaging.htm - Editing Equipment
http://www.stagelighting.co.uk/stage-lighting-packages/install- Lighting Equipment
Idea 3
Below shows the hypothetical budget for idea three which will show how much the things I will need will to rent things out for. I am planning on filming for 5 days a week and leaving them the weekends of for the 4 week period so I will be filming for 20 days.

Below shows the sources I have used to find out the information for idea three:
http://www.paramountformations.com/product/nominee-director?referrer=adw&gclid=CM218pnq9aQCFV_92AodrH0NhA- Director
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/camera_opertaor - Camera Operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/sound_opertaor Sound operator
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/lighting_technican Lighting Technician
http://ww2.prospects.ac.uk/p/types_of_job/actor_salary.jsp- Actor
http://www.peopleperhour.com/find/video_editor?sb=def&jt=1&gclid=CPeY1LGNg6UCFdX-2AodbVDufQ- Editors
http://uk.search-results.com/web?qsrc=1&o=15647&l=dis&atb=sysid%3D1%3Auid%3D43edf43a8ce54878%3Auc%3D1288283725%3Asrc%3Dhmp%3Ao%3D15647%3Aq%3Dhair%2520stylests%2520for%2520hire%2520per%2520day&q=hiring+a+hair+%2B+makeup+stylist&dm=all- Hair and Makeup Stylist
http://www.findaproperty.com/searchresults.aspx?edid=00&salerent=1&areaid=0041&prt=2 – Location
http://www.robgos.co.uk/self%20drive%20hire%20rates.htm - Transport
http://www.dvcamerahire.co.uk/hire_semi_professional_video_kit.html - Cameras
Props: http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/wacky/weapons/blades/index.html - knife
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fake-Blood-Theatrical-Stage-Grimas/dp/B000M1EHQA - Fake Blood
http://www.theeditingsuite.co.uk/Pricing_and_packaging.htm - Editing Equipment
http://www.stagelighting.co.uk/stage-lighting-packages/install- Lighting Equipment
This is very thorough and demonstrates detailed research for the costing of each idea.
ReplyDelete